Translate

Friday, January 15, 2010

Final Class

Time passes so swiftly; today, I completed the last class of my undergraduate college career. The class (Values in Human Thought and Action) was excellent! It now resides on the list of my top 7 favorite classes in college, along with Human Biology, Holocaust Films, Research I, American Government, American History, and Human Behavior and the Social Environment.
I walked out of class this morning and into a beautiful 60-degree day after two weeks of below-freezing temperatures; the realization that it was the last time I would be in that building for class was bittersweet. It was my last walk along the path leading down the hill...I had to chuckle when I thought of myself making that same walk 3 1/2 years earlier as a scared freshman. Would I pass my classes? Would I make friends? Little did I know, I would fall in love with learning even more than before, spend time with talented and wise professors, and make friends who are now considered family. :)
Goals:
1. Successfully complete my social work practicum
2. GRADUATE!!! May 15th, 2010 :)

No comments: