This morning made me realize how quickly life can change. My sister was in a car wreck on her way to work (someone ran a red light and t-boned the truck). God made sure no one was injured aside from a few bruises, and for that, I am deeply thankful! However, the wreck itself made me stop and think how our lives could have changed in an instant---completely and irrevocably changed had there been a different outcome. It made me consider, "Am I ready to leave this earth with absolutely no notice?" and "Am I living in such a way as to make the most of the time God has granted me?".
Are you ready? Are you holding a grudge against someone with whom you should make amends(a spouse, sibling, child, friend, parent, neighbor, church member, etc...)? You do not know how much time you or that person has left; say what needs to be said before it is too late...because one day it will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment