Translate

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Roxana


Roxana's parents came today and took her home! :) They were so happy to be able to take her with them. Her parents live in a gypsy village nearby and have 4 other children. I will miss Roxie, but I'm very thankful that I was blessed with the opportunity to see her return to the best place for her---home. :)

3 comments:

Steve Wenzel said...

Meriwether: Thanks for sharing your pictures. I enjoyed reading your blog...it makes me excited for my scheduled return trip to Tutova in Sept. Enjoy the remainder of your time. Steve

Alexandra said...

I'm so glad she was able to go home, but sad that I won't get to kiss her chubby cheeks when I arrive next week!

Meriwether said...

Steve,
I'm glad you've enjoyed the blog! Hug the kids for me in September! :)
-Holly

Alexandra,
Have fun at the clinic! :) I will return to the states this Saturday.