Travel day has arrived! :) Lord willing, I will arrive in Bucharest tomorrow at 4:15 p.m. (8:00 a.m. in America).
Please pray that the team will be blessed with safe travels. There will be about 15 people flying in from all across America.
I weighed my suitcase last night---51lbs---1lb. over the limit. :/ With a little bit of rearranging, I managed to lower it to 49lbs! Success! :)
"Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established."
~Proverbs 16:3
"Commit your way to the Lord; trust in Him, and He will act."
~Psalm 37:5
"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."
~Joshua 1:9
"When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul."
~Psalm 94:19
"Out of my distress I called on the Lord; the Lord answered me and set me free. The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?"
Psalm 118:5-6
"Blessed be the Lord, who daily bears us up; God is our salvation."
~Psalm 68:19
"Yet I am not alone, for the Father is with me. I have said these things to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."
~John 16:32b-33
"Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, forever and ever. Amen."
~Ephesians 3:20-21
No comments:
Post a Comment