Random thoughts running through my brain this morning--illustrated with images from The Jungle Book and The Lion King.
 |
| This is my life right now; trapped in the clutches of an irritable elephant (unemployment, a terrible economy, and a depressing town). |
 |
| After filling out over 120 job applications with no full-time employment opportunities in sight, I totally relate to Pumbaa--stuck beneath a tree root with a raging lion closing in. |
 |
I try to refrain from eating anything out of a box (processed foods & fast food). Lately, my enthusiasm for this life choice hovers a few levels below the elephant's enthusiasm in this picture.
His expression is similar to mine when eating raw spinach.
I want to eat an entire box of cheese bread from the local Piggly Wiggly.
But, I won't.
I will eat an apple.
Hakuna Matata. |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment